Get a Clearer Vision with Lasik Surgery in Ogden Utah
What is Lasik?
Lasik is a medical procedure that can improve vision by using a laser. The laser helps reshape the cornea to deal with vision problems like myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism.
Many patients have their vision restored up to 20/20.
How Lasik Works?
- Lasik surgery involves the use of a precise femtosecond laser, which creates a flap from the top layer of your cornea.
- The flap is folded back gently, and then an Excimer laser uses cool UV light to sculpt the mid cornea beneath a protective layer of tissue.
- The procedure is complete once your eye surgeon repositions the flap.
- Eye cells heal quickly compared to any part of the body. Visual recovery happens in 24 hours with minimal discomfort.
- The procedure can take 10 minutes or less per eye, so you can expect to stay at least for an hour at the eye center.
- You will be awake during the surgery, but your surgeon will apply a topical anesthetic to limit discomfort.
- You can take over the counter pain medications after the surgery if you wish.
- No need to worry about keeping your eye open during the procedure. We use a device that acts as a lid holder that gently keeps your eyelids open the whole time.
- Our eye surgeons will position you correctly before performing the surgery.
Is it Safe?
Lasik is a popular procedure that has the highest patient satisfaction rates, which stands at 96%.
At the Clayson Williams Eye Center, a large percentage of our Lasik surgery patients have 20/20 vision or better after the procedure.
Join the list of satisfied patients who now have better vision than before with Lasik surgery.
WE HELP YOU SEE BEAUTIFULLY
Clayson Williams eye center offers a complete line of professional eye care services, as well as They do vision exams and write eye glass prescriptions.
Keep Your Eyes Healthy
Routine eye exams are a vital part of your overall health.